By providing the following information, in addition to our obligation under Section 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG), we fulfill our duty to inform you in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 13, 14 DSGVO) applicable as of May 25, 2018, in the context of visiting and using our website.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller
This privacy notice applies to the processing of personal data by.
Jan Szynkowski (Managing Director).
Szynkowski Consultants AB
Bengt Lidners Gata 3
Germany: +49 172 657 3329
Sweden: +46 73 074 05 08
2.1 Personal Data.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2.2 Data Subject.
A data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
2.4 Responsible party.
The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be provided for under Union or Member State law.
Consent of the data subject is any freely given specific, informed and unambiguous indication of his or her wishes in the form of a statement or other unambiguous affirmative act by which the data subject signifies his or her agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
3. Provision of the Internet site and server log files
When you access our website https://szynkwoski.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following data is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- referrer URL
- host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
A storage and consolidation of this data together with other personal data of the user or other data sources does not take place.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the purpose of providing you with our website, ensuring a smooth connection to our website and a comfortable and optimized use of it. In addition, the data is used to ensure and evaluate the technical security and stability of our systems. No further processing of this data takes place.
An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above, in particular from ensuring the technical security and stability of our systems.
The data stored in the log files will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purposes listed above (Art. 17 DSGVO). The aforementioned data is stored for a maximum period of 7 days and then deleted.
The collection of data for the provision of our website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of our website. Consequently, you do not have the option to object.
The personal data collected when you visit our website is transferred to our hosting provider. No further transmission of your personal data to third parties or other bodies takes place.
Our website does not use tracking of advertising cookies.
5. Rights of the data subject
If personal data of you are processed, you are a data subject in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation and you are entitled to the following rights against the controller:
- According to Art. 15 DS-GVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 DS-GVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as the legal requirements for this exist;
- according to Art. 18 DS-GVO to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure, and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- According to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent, once given, at any time vis-à-vis the responsible person named in item 1. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent until revocation;
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the place of the suspected infringement for this purpose. The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is: Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit NRW, Postfach 20 04 44, 40102 Düsseldorf, Tel.: 0211/38424-0, Fax: 0211/38424-10; E-Mail: email@example.com.
6. Revocation of your consent
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Article 7 (3) DS-GVO with effect for the future. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation, please contact the responsible person named under point 1. An e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
7. Right of objection
In accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you that is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. e or f DS-GVO. The controller will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Please address your objection to the responsible person named under point 1.
8. Data Security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) or TLS procedure (Transport Layer Security) in connection with the respective highest encryption level supported by your browser. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. contradiction advertising mails
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby prohibited. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.